Mar 30, 2023
Please note * We will not review applicants who have not provided us with a selfie video introducing yourself and your background and how you would be a good fit with our company.*
• Assisting the Payroll and Billing Supervisor in maintaining employee confidence and protecting payroll operations by keeping information secured and confidential.
• Assist the Payroll and Billing Supervisor to perform all activities necessary to process weekly and biweekly payrolls, including maintaining related records, documenting and updating procedures, and preparing special reports for senior management as requested.
• Extensive knowledge of ADP and the ability to develop reports as needed.
• Must be analytical and detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in MS Excel (filters, formulas).
• 2-3 years of experience in processing payroll and billing at a high-volume (250+ paychecks & 150+
client billing) environment, especially with hourly employees.
• Minimum 2-year experience with QuickBooks.
- Assist in bi-weekly multi-state payroll processing for 250+ employees.
- Assist in weekly payroll processing for 35+ employees.
- Assist in performing day-to-day payroll operations including:
- Verifying paper timesheets.
- Verify telephony timesheet
- Assist in resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Assist in providing payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Assist employees with payroll related issues.
- Assist in setting up and process involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while meeting frequent deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement.
- Assist in managing ADP Payroll Systems including ADP reporting and ADP Time & Attendance.
- Assist and review vacation and sick time for field staff in ADP.
- Assist in ADP Payroll Systems including ADP reporting and ADP Time & Attendance.
- Assist in weekly billing of staffing clients by matching timesheets and backup documentation for invoices.
- Assist in bi-Weekly billing of homecare clients.
- Assist in submitting bills and supporting documents to LTC Insurance providers of clients.
- Assist bi-weekly billing of VA clients using Health Insurance Claim Form 1500.
- Assist in Issuing credit/debit memos through the system to correct errors in either payroll, billing or both.
- Assist in correctly interpreting client contracts for paying and billing for different types of pay.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Perfect English speaking skills. Do not apply if you have a heavy accent, please.
• Strong writing skills
• Knowledge of what you can or can't ask when phoning screening applicants (basic HR laws of United States)
• 1-year recruiting experience
• 2 computers
- We will need to remotely log into a desktop computer in our office to work from.
• Wired, reliable, and high-speed internet connection. (15-25mbps)
- Backup interest and power is also a must.
• Noise cancellation Headset with Microphone
• Quiet home or office space
• Familiarity with current technologies, like GSuite, Trello, Slack
• Excellent phone,