May 15, 2023
About HiEnd Accents
HiEnd Accents creates designer bedding and home decor. Founded by a husband-wife team in 2005, we remain a family business today. Our customers love our exceptional designs that span a diverse range of styles and our commitment to offering everyday luxury at accessible prices. We proudly serve a broad clientele, including department stores, furniture stores, boutique hotels, interior designers and retail customers. HiEnd Accents is based in Irving, Texas.
For more information about us, please visit
Why HiEnd Accents?
Our small size and fast-paced culture reward people who act and think like owners. If you're someone who has a growth mentality, strives for exceptionalism, are a committed professional and a straight shooter, you’ll fit in with our culture and go far with our company.
Working at HiEnd Accents means that you can expect the following:
- Competitive Compensation - We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including reimbursement for Philhealth, SSS and an HMO, as well as 13th Month Pay
- Professional Growth - We invest in our people and make sure that they have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop their careers
- Great Team of Like-Minded Professionals - We prioritize hiring based on culture and values, so you’re working with a team of folks who are as fun, talented and committed as you are
Position Title: eCommerce Account Manager (Shopify)
Mission: To drive growth for our Shopify stores through proactive and strategic site management, including timely and accurate listing management and optimization, digital storefront optimization and marketing campaign ideation and execution.
- Sales Targets: Meet agreed-upon sales targets
- Product Setup: Efficiently set up new products on assigned accounts according to agreed-upon listing standards, ensuring a 99.8% upload rate.
- Store Optimization: Within first 6 months, boost our store’s conversion rate to industry average of 2.0%
- Record Maintenance: Maintain 100% accuracy in Airtable record-keeping and weekly KPI report tracking.
- Inventory Feeds: Achieve 99% accuracy in inventory feed uploads and maintain timely inventory updates, with no more than one error per quarter; do periodic spot check of >10 items on each platform per week to verify site accuracy
- MAPP Adherence: Maintain 100% compliance with company's MAPP; violations resolved within 72 hours
- New Ideas: Implement >2 major new ideas per quarter to improve account performance through mix of competitor research and latest Shopify/eComm sales strategies
Other Regular Responsibilities
- SOP Creation and Maintenance: Update/maintain SOPs that encompass the product setup process, store optimization and more.
- Performance Analysis and Reporting: On a weekly basis, analyze sales and other KPIs to understand site performance, identify areas for improvement and inform data-driven
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Monitor daily order flow and collaborate with internal teams such as Customer Service and Marketing to resolve issues and ensure a seamless and integrated approach to store management.
- Market Research: Keep tabs on competitor strategies to inform listing strategy and overall account strategy.
- Promotions and Discounts: Develop and manage promotional campaigns to drive sales, increase customer retention, and enhance brand visibility.
- Organized home office setup, free of noise and distractions, with a dual monitor setup strongly preferred.
- Reliable power and internet connections, with backup systems in place.
- Full-time position, 40 hrs/week minimum, with partial overlapping hours or entirely overlapping hours with US Central time
- 2-3 years of experience with Shopify site maintenance
- 1+ years of experience with Shopify site optimization, including CRO work
- Must have substantial previous Excel experience, including experience working with flat files
- Excellent English skills
- High attention to detail, with ability to meticulously proofread for spelling and grammar
- Ability and willingness to independently learn new tools, products or technology and make recommendations on trends to support the business
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and professional with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload; ability to work independently with minimal supervision is extremely important
- Ability to work with our team via
- Stable, trustworthy highly dependable. Ideally someone seeking a long-term relationship where we can both grow from the relationship
- Commitment to the company's mission and values, which can be found here:
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please fill out the following application form:
Given high volume of applicants, we will not be able to consider applications not submitted through this form. Thank you for your understanding!