Full-time (40 hours/week)
$425 + to start; Can increase with performance
Apr 14, 2011
• Design and develop professional websites
• Deal with scaling issues, such as database optimization, performance diagnostics and monitoring
• SEO optimization
• Create user-friendly, CMS back-ends using Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress or Modx
• Graphics Design, such as logos and jpg files.
• Communicate daily with business owner
The ideal candidate would possess:
I. Professional Skills:
• Experience: 5 years experience related in computers
• Developer with competence in major technologies, such as: HTML, CSS, Java, Flash AS, PHP, MySQL, etc.
• Knowledge of major CMS systems such as Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.
• A profound interest of designing and building dynamic, smart and robust software solutions.
• Extremely strong in delivering 100% compliant software systems.
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of social media technologies and traffic generation methods would be very helpful
• May provide leadership, coaching and supervision to more junior team members as team grows
II. Personal Traits:
• Responsible and honest
• Strong English skills – A Must
• Excellent communication skills
• Responsive and self driven
• Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
• Strong ability to meet deadlines
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND A (1) RESUME AND (2) THREE OR FOUR SAMPLES OF LARGE SCALE PROFESSIONAL WEB PROJECTS.