40,000 PHP monthly for FT / 20,000 PHP monthly for PT
Apr 19, 2023
The Company: We are a well-established and reputable US-based organization with an inclusive culture that has been in business for over 30 years. We provide speech-to-text and cybersecurity solutions to SMBs. Our technology and services help healthcare, law enforcement, insurance, and research professionals work more productively with less stress and greater security.
• We deliver speech-to-text and compliance solutions to users in North America 24/7/365.
• We are committed to total client satisfaction.
• We invest in each employee's success.
The Position: We are looking to hire a part-time or full-time skilled WordPress developer to design, implement, and maintain attractive and functional websites for our company. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including implementing WordPress themes and plugins, site integration, and security updates.
You should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and robust content management skills to succeed in the position. Ultimately, the successful hire will be able to create attractive, user-friendly websites that meet management's design and functionality specifications.
What You Bring to the Table:
• Must pass a criminal background check and drug screening
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar field
• Two or more years of work experience as a WordPress developer
• Knowledge of code versioning tools, including Git, Mercurial, and SVN
• Experience working with debugging tools
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
• Ability to manage projects
• Good communication skills
• Windows 10 Pro computer or newer, with a webcam
• Reliable high-speed internet, backup internet
• Battery backup or generator
• Noise-canceling headphones
• Meets with management to discuss website design and function
• Designing and building the website's front-end
• Creating the website architecture
• Designing and managing the website back-end, including database and server integration
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins
• Conducting website performance tests
• Troubleshooting content issues
• Conducting WordPress training with stakeholders
• Monitoring the performance of the live website
Why Should You Apply?
• Predictable Monday-Friday work with flexible hours and weekends off
• Work from home
• Generous leave allowance
• Our team is energetic and passionate about their work!
Want to Apply? Please do the following:
• Take the OnlineJobs.ph assessments at this link: https://www.onlinejobs.ph/testcontent
• Submit a voice recording with your application:
• Submit a link to your resume
• Include 3 examples of your work
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Person: Sterling Garde
Member since: September 26, 2022
Total Job Posts: 4