Feb 06, 2023
We are seeking a highly experienced ecommerce Amazon PPC/Advertising manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in PPC and advertising campaigns.
The PPC/Advertising Associate will be responsible for managing and optimizing paid search campaigns in Amazon Campaign
- Create strategies for and execute effective pay-per-click campaigns
- Drive innovation within campaigns and channels by coming up with new, fresh, and creative ideas to make the campaigns more enticing to the market
- Regularly determine advertising arrangement which is optimal for maintaining costs and eliminating unnecessary ad expenses
- Monitor the performance of the different ad campaigns, and adjust strategies accordingly
- Regularly maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, negative keywords, campaign targeting, and other important account metrics
- Keep up to date with PPC best practices, keyword research tools, and industry research
- Prepare comprehensive reports to analyse campaign performance and provide actionable insights and data-driven recommendations
- Excellent communication and English writing skills.
- 1+ years Amazon Seller Central campaign manager experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong reporting analytic skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
After an initial period analysing and adjusting the PPC strategy for 10 hours/week. We will then negotiate the numbers of hours required going forward with anywhere from 5-20 hours possible depending on workload. We also have the potential for other work on the Amazon platform available for the right candidate.
Please respond with the word AMPAC in the subject line of your application.