$1,100 / Month
Mar 31, 2023
Road Rebel Global is a travel logistics support company, specializing in Sports and Entertainment. With more than 20 years of experience in managing travel arrangements for groups of all sizes and over 300 productions on the road each year, our client relationships remain unmatched. We work with road-savvy professionals to move their people and equipment by researching, locating, and negotiating the best value for housing, ground transportation, air travel, and freight. We provide the highest level of support to each client using our vendor leverage and unbeatable prices.
This position is responsible for Operations support and travel coordination. Oversees the group travel process, and coordinates travel logistics of Individual Reservations for hotel related
• Communicate verbally at a high level regarding all services and present options (accent training preferred).
• Positive attitude and solution-oriented mentality are required.
• Be proactive and help guide clients with our expertise.
• Maintain projects, and deadlines, and assist in any conflict resolution.
• Foster new relationships, repair damaged ones and follow up on vendor communications.
• Exercise discretion and confidentiality with production/client information.
• Be adaptable and flexible to constantly change requirements dictated by client-driven or other factors
• Have knowledge needed for each service in order to have the complete information to efficiently work an opportunity.
• Review all final service options prior to sending to the account manager, by or before the deadline date, ensuring all options address client priorities, all details are accurate and provide appropriate guidance.
• Resolve any issues that may derail meeting itinerary delivery dates.
• Research best travel options in each city based on client needs for Individual Reservation requests and negotiate the lowest rates for accommodation, ground travel, and air charters. Handle contracting needs for ops and clients.
• Be prepared to advise the clients about the best options in each city and help educate/guide them to make the best decisions for the production.
• Have hotel brand-specific knowledge and be able to recommend appropriate properties, particularly high-end Above-The-Line options.
• Work with the Market Manager to achieve market goals, ensure workload is distributed properly, and receive assistance as needed.
PLEASE DO NOT
Below are 5 skill assessments. Each assessment is 15-25 minutes. Please plan accordingly and try to complete all assessments within the same day. Answer the questions within each assessment to the best of your ability. Before you start with any of the skill assessments, please make sure to:
• Complete this assessment on a laptop or desktop rather than on a mobile phone.
• Close all other applications and browser tabs to ensure no distractions.
• Block time to start and finish the assessment in one go. Please make sure you are not interrupted.
Presentation & Negotiation
Attention to Detail
Finally, please complete this short 3 question video interview so we can get to know you better:
If you qualify for an interview after these assessments, we will schedule a time to have a discussion with one of our tea
Thank you for your interest,