Feb 17, 2023
We are searching for a personable, thorough appointment setter to contact prospective clients via telephone and SMS. The appointment setters' responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be a good fit for our services and then transferring the prospective client to a licensed professional to close that client. You should also keep a log of the numbers you have dialed each day.
To be successful as an appointment setter, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding appointment setter will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner prospective clients' interest in continuing the conversation with a licensed professional.
Appointment Setter Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our services.
- Calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
- Accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a licensed professional.
- Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
- Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
- Informing the Manager of recurrent service-related complaints that warrant addressing.
Appointment Setter Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar will be advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
How do you apply?
1. Send me a voice sample of the following statement:
"Hi Keith, my name is ____. I see that you left your details inquiring about a possible injury from a vehicle a
2. Send me your most recent CV.
3. Tell me why a job like this is important to you.