$700-1000 depending on experience
Nov 24, 2022
We are looking for an experienced social media manager who has a deep understanding of Instagram and TikTok and is also a great marketer / strategist to join our growing online family! Please note that this is a FULL TIME long term position with an opportunity to advance to a leading role in our company.
We are an all-female online small business empowering and teaching aspiring creators how to grow and monetize their online personal brand. We do so through platforms like Instagram, TikTok, podcast, and soon Youtube as well. Across our platforms, we reach over 900k people and we focus on delivering creative content that also provides value. Our style is modern, fun and colorful!
Instagram / Tiktok
- Plan and manage our content calendar to achieve our marketing goals
- Research, draft and script content ideas to help us grow and get qualified leads
- Communicate with our video editor to created repurposed short-form content from our YouTube videos and video podcasts
- Create easy video edits for trending concepts / sounds
- Use Canva or Illustrator to create
- Draft captions & other social media copy
- Post to all platforms & engage with audiences in comments
- Research Youtube topics, titles, thumbnails, keywords and performance using softwares like Tubebuddy, Google trends, keywords everywhere etc
- Write descriptions for Youtube and include necessary links
- Research affiliate links and register to become an affiliate partner
- Use our content to create tweets, and LinkedIn posts
- Conduct competitor research and marketing research to see how we can improve our marketing strategy
- Document and analyze all social media stats for reporting
- Manage manychat (optional)
- Creating SOPs?
- 3+ years experience in the social media space
- ADVANCED understanding of Instagram and Tiktok as platforms (and their algorithms)
- ADVANCED marketing skills, especially VIDEO marketing (plus if you’ve had experience marketing online courses)
- ADVANCED English skills and social media copywriting skills
- Basic graphic design skills (Canva is ok, but Adobe suite skills - photoshop, illustrator and premiere pro - is preferred)
- Great visual communication skills
- hardworking, motivated and able to work under pressure and deliver last-minute content
Full Time. Flexible hours but may need to work on some evenings and must be able to post and engage on weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above requirements and would like to find a long-term workplace where you can make creative content and grow as a marketer in a supportive environment, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply by replying to this job post with your previous work samples and make sure to tell us what your favorite social media platform is somewhere in your response. Once we d
We look forward to hearing from you!