PHP 70-80,000/month + SSS + 13th Month
Dec 07, 2022
If you answer a big "yes" to these questions, then this could be job you've been looking for!
1. Do you want a long term, work from home role, with great pay?
2. Do you want to be challenged with new and exciting Laravel projects?
3. Do you have an obsession for doing things the "right" way?
4. Do you get a thrill out of spotting and fixing potential bugs and issues?
5. Want a role with a friendly atmosphere where you are treated like a VALUED member of the team, with opportunities to learn?
If so, then we'd love to hear more about you!
We are an Australian software company that's been around for more than 10 years, with a team of awesome developers - and we're looking for a great new Laravel Developer to join our team.
Your role will be to work with our Laravel development team to design, build, bug fix and support Laravel projects within our organisation.
The skills and experience we are looking for are:
- Bachelors degree in IT, computer science or similar
- Minimum 3 Years Laravel Experience, with at least 3 projects
- Minimum 3 Years PHP Experience
- Experience working with a variety of APIs, including those with REST, oAuth
- Experience implementing and using GIT environments and code management
- Strong logic, database design and analytical skills
- Good English comprehension and communication skills
The applicant we are looking for is:
- A hard worker that enjoys problem solving and analysis
- Someone who can think for themselves and keep the end-user in mind when building software
- Has good English, can clearly communicate and is comfortable jumping on
- Is looking for a long term role with suitable hours, benefits, holidays and time off
Why should you want to work with us?
1. We are a strong team of developers that work on awesome platforms that we have built ourselves
2. We know how to communicate clearly - all management have development experience so can provide you clear and detailed instructions as needed.
3. Long term opportunities – we have been around for more than 10 years and employ numerous full time developers and our team is constantly growing.
4. BENEFITS - employees get great pay, holidays, local public holidays off, 1-2 weeks over the Christmas break, plus bonuses and benefits.
5. WORK FROM HOME - don't go back into the office, we are fully remote team
6. GREAT HOURS - we work standard day-time hours.
Salary: PHP 70,000 per month to start
In order to be considered, please read the following
1. This is full time job. That means Mon to Friday. Tea
2. We get a lot of junk applications, so to make it easier for us to filter for genuine candidates, we've created a simple application form - it won't take more than a few minutes:
3. Submit a response to our advertisement here with "Laravel Lover" and your name in the subject line of a message - this is so I know to look out for your application and it's not spam
Follow these steps, and we will get in touch via
So, what are you waiting for - please apply now!