Oct 24, 2022
We are looking for a talented and experienced WordPress webmaster to help manage our sites. Clients submit tickets via at ticketing system and we need them completed in a timely manner.
Suck tasks, include:
- add blog posts
- add new pages
- edit text / edit pages
- edit navigation menu
- add items to pages
- help launching websites (Cloudways)
- doing Q&A on websites post launch
- Must have a good understanding of web design / how websites work and good user experience.
- Must be intermediate or advanced level with WordPress websites.
- Platform we primarily use is Elementor, but some sites are custom built with themes and other page builders (Divi, etc).
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on solutions and not problems.
- Provide constructive criticism with potential solutions to challenges you see within your job and the company.
- Maintain a clean workspace and pick up after yourself.
- Build daily successful habits and routines to help yourself and your team.
- Weekly: check in with manager on projects, statuses, etc
- Daily: submit project statuses to manager