Oct 08, 2022
We are looking to hire several writers for our pressure washing blog.
Your role will be to write comprehensive guides, such as how-to articles, X vs. Y, and general FAQ guides about pressure washing and cleaning.
Articles will range from 500-1,500 words. We do not add estimated word count ranges to briefs and expect people to write concisely and minimize fluff in all cases.
A detailed brief will accompany each article; research will always be required.
Our ideal applicant is someone who:
- Has strong English grammar
- Uses Grammarly to proof each draft
- Uses Copyscape before submission (not a must - we use Copyscape too)
- Is extremely punctual and can adhere to a weekly/monthly content schedule
- Has excellent research skills
- Is familiar with the pressure washing/DIY industry (not a must, but a plus)
Upon applying, please:
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Link your portfolio or a few example pieces you are proud to share (a similar niche/industry is helpful)
- Your preferred superpower and why
- The number of 1000-word articles you can submit per week
- Your desired pay rate
After you have applied, we will reach out via
At that time, you will be asked to complete a small sample, no more than a few paragraphs, so we can gauge how you respond to this type of material.
Our team will deliver payments via PayPal, so please only apply if you are okay with this.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to meeting you :)
Co-owner, Hiring Manager