Oct 30, 2022
Our company makes bedding and home decor products (think comforters, duvet covers, quilts, pillows, ceramic dinnerware, etc.). We are based in Dallas, Texas and design all of our products here in Dallas! We've been in business since 2005 and have been growing every year. We sell to both business customers (like department stores and bedding stores) as well as direct to consumer.
JOB DESCRIPTION: ECOMMERCE PRODUCT LISTER
We're looking for an eCommerce Product Lister / eCommerce Specialist to help us manage and optimize our growing eComm business! As an eComm Product Lister, you will be responsible for uploading products to the various eCommerce sites that we sell on (examples including Amazon Seller Central, Wayfair, Overstock and more). To do so, you will meticulously transpose information from our internal databases to template spreadsheets, clean up inconsistencies and errors, and then upload them or submit them to the designated counterparty.
The ideal candidate is a highly-organized, detail-oriented self-starter who has a mastery of Excel and high attention-to-detail.
**We are looking for a long-term tea
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Upload products onto various eComm platforms by transposing our internal product data onto a variety of spreadsheets. Double check results for spelling, grammar and consistency. Once approved, submit to partner sites for upload
- Conduct periodic site audits to ensure that our product catalog is optimized, accurate and up-to-date
- Push new copy, photography and other assets to your assigned eComm accounts as they become available
- Monitor daily order flow on eComm accounts and coordinate with our Operations and Customer Service teams to resolve any issues
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-3 years of experience with product listing
- Must have substantial previous Excel experience, including experience working with flat files
- Excellent English skills
- High attention to detail, with ability to meticulously proofread for spelling and grammar
- Ability and willingness to independently learn new tools, products or technology and make recommendations on trends to support the business
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and professional with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload; ability to work independently with minimal supervision is extremely important
- Please apply through our ATS link, not by responding to this job listing. If you do not submit through this link, there's a good chance we'll miss your application - sorry! Link:
- Ability to work with our team via
- Stable, trustworthy highly dependable. Ideally someone seeking a long-term relationship where we can both grow from the relationship