$500 - $600/month
Nov 01, 2022
We are looking to hire an ambitious Junior Financial Analyst/Writer to prepare technical articles about a variety of financial planning and analysis topics and assist with the preparation of Excel spreadsheet examples. We are looking for somebody ambitious who is eager to learn more about Financial Planning and can work in a structured manner.
Basic Excel skills and excellent analytical skills are required for this Full-Time Job.
The following tasks will be part of your daily job:
- Topic Research & Analysis
- Article Writing
- Financial Analysis in Excel
- Preparation of spreadsheet examples in Excel
- Assist with other tasks as per skillset over time
Important: Please mention “Above and Beyond" in the title of your application letter so that we know that you pay attention to details.
- University Degree
- Accounting Experience
- Solid Writing skills
- Familiar with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Minimum 23 years old
- Eventually, Guest Posting & SEO Experience
- Eventually, Social Media experience
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Curiosity and open to steady learning
- Self-starter, trustworthy, loyal, and ethical person.
This role is a great opportunity if you want to acquire solid financial analysis skills but maybe have never had a chance to get into this space. So here is your chance to learn this.
Please note this job is a full-time position and is not suitable as a second job. We expect somebody 100% committed, dedicated, and free of conflicts of interest.
To apply, kindly forward
(1) a CV / Resume about your profile and professional background, and education
(2) A short application letter outlining why we should hire you and
(3) Tell us how you would estimate the value of a water station business that does $100k in Sales and $20k in profits per year?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!