$125.00 USD per week Plus Commission
Oct 08, 2022
Digital Designer Job Description
The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography),
• Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads,
• Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
• Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
• Work with Director of Digital Marketing to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
• Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
• Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
• Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
• Other duties as assigned