Depends on Experience
Oct 07, 2022
Looking for a highly independent, motivated, and talented person to join our team in the event party
- 2-5 years + Shopify experience
-Shopify SEO best practices
- speak and write fluently in English
- Graphic Skills & creative skills
-Ability to make CSS changes quickly
- strong knowledge of Liquid templating language
-strong critical skills and a great eye for details
-have the ability to create a new store from the ground up
What you will do?
- UX/UI Designer for landing page
- Customize and edit Shopify themes via settings and liquid
- always continue to innovate and enhance UX for our website.
- our go-to person for any changes to the Shopify website
- Shopify Store Speed Optimization
-Adding new features & apps to the existing themes to create a better experience for the customer
-study customer shopping behavior to improve/enhance the UX
- 100% remotely
- Additional 10 personal days off
- Flexible hours
- Quarterly Bonus (depends on performance)
Please reply with your resume and fill out the google form below.