Oct 08, 2022
Our team is spread all over the world and works entirely remotely, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
We have a growing base of clients and are looking to expand our team to help spread the workload and better serve our clients.
That’s where you come in…
We’re looking for an ultra-organized, detailed orientated person that loves repetitive tasks to join our team. Prior knowledge of link building and SEO is not required but a proven track record of consistently achieving goals is.
We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately add value to our business by supporting our outreach managers on some of our link-building campaigns.
About The Role
You will spend your entire workday inside Pitchbox, our outreach tool of choice. You will be responsible for reviewing hundreds of websites each day and collecting data for our
We have a very relaxed work environment. You will be given daily targets to meet for each campaign you work on and there will be zero micromanagement. As long as you hit your daily targets you can work whenever and wherever you like.
You will not be expected to be online at any specific time of day or night and you will not be expected to respond to your boss on Slack immediately after they message
If you’re the type of person that likes to learn new things this role will drive you nuts!
If you’re reading this and you have prior experience with Pitchbox, this role is to manage the Inspect, Personalize and Compose stages of a Pitchbox outreach campaign.
You will be responsible for the daily
1) Reviewing prospects to ensure they are a good fit for our campaign objectives
2) Formatting website titles and blog post titles to ensure correct capitalization for our
3) Finding and verifying
To succeed in this role you will need to already possess the following skills:
1) Great written English communication skills
2) Be a clear communicator
3) Be well organized
4) Detail orientated
5) Be able to give and receive effective and direct feedback
6) Have a proven track record of successfully working remotely
7) Bonus - Previous experience using Pitchbox is an advantage
8) Bonus - Previous link-building experience is an advantage
Our team is full of great people and we want to keep it that way so to be a good fit you will need to:
-Be comfortable working independently and in a small team
-Take full responsibility for your own tasks and hit your daily targets
-Be proactive, solution-oriented, and resourceful
-Be reliable and punctual
-Be a fast learner
-Be willing to help others
This role will begin with a trial period that may last up to 3 months where the role will be part-time and hourly based. During this time you will be compensated at an hourly rate of $4 USD per hour with the expectation that you work at least 20 hours per week.
Upon successful completion of the trial period, you will be offered a monthly salary of $800 USD per month and the role will become full-time with the expectation of 40 hours per week.
The trial period may last less than 3 months if we see you’re a great fit for the team.
If after reading all this you want to apply here’s how the process of getting this job will go:
1) Below you will find an application form that you can fill out.
2) If you seem like a good fit we will send you a paid test task that will take you a few hours to complete
3) If you do well in the test task there will be a short interview with our hiring manager
4) After this, there will be a second and final interview with our CEO
Ready to Start?
To Apply for this position please fill out the details in the form below: