$1600+++ in 2-3 yrs, depending on skill & performance
Oct 21, 2022
Who we are…
We are a community of online entrepreneurs recruiting an HR Specialist to join us. We specialize in physical product brands currently operating 8 brands in the following markets: dietary supplements, tea, natural skincare, cosmetics, bulk health foods, spices, and sweeteners.
Our culture is our biggest strength and it's important that we recruit like-minded people. We value travel, social responsibility, personal development, team development, transparency, and FREEDOM! :)
We are extremely motivated and very team-oriented with a sort of teal business structure (google if needed). We’re adaptable and ever-evolving, and the only thing bigger than our hearts is our vision… we're building an online community and business empire that will empower us to change the world.
As individuals, we are both inspired and inspiring. We are autonomous in our roles and growth while focusing on the collective. As a collective, we are warm but productive, we are jovial but focused. We are the creators of solutions and value.
We are here to grow… watch this video playlist to know us better!
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and oral)
- Human Resource and Training background
- Highly organized (ability to manage multiple projects)
- Ability to adapt and can work well with different personalities
- Emphatic listener and possess interpersonal skills
- Highly trainable with new systems
- Highly intuitive
- Excellent organization ability
- Awesome technical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Can self-manage and proactive
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
How you will create Value:
- Hiring and Onboarding
- Assist new hires and respond to their inquiries during their first 2 weeks
- Manage Upwork & Indeed job ads
- Manage recruitment & culture videos
- Assist admin tasks – organize company documents
- Harmony tasks –communication checks, time commitment checks, Asana checks, weekly reports, Slack channel reports, SOP checks, Monthly check-ins with tea
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
What’s in it for you:
Starting Salary Range: $500-$650
Work whenever, wherever - FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS
2x-3x on current salary in 3 years or less
Fixed weekly pay
All the best bonuses (Performance, Birthday, etc.)
Health & Fitness perks (soon) – gym, wellness coach, healthy meals, etc.
Opportunities for growth
How to apply if you're interested:
Part 1 - Send a link to your updated resume.
Part 2 - Kindly answer the following questions:
1 - Describe your Recruitment or HR experience.
2 - Are you currently employed?
3 - Are you available to work full-time (40 hrs/week)?
4 - What remote work platforms do you have experience with/have knowledge on? (for ex. GSuite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc), Slack, Asana, Trello, Notion, etc.)
5 - What HR/Recruitment platforms/sites do you have experience with/have knowledge on? (for ex. Upwork, Indeed, Monster, LinkedIn, etc)
6 - Kindly provide your LinkedIn, Upwork, or
Get to know the visionary behind Novaeo:
Looking forward to meeting you! :)