$800 - $1000 (USD) per month
Feb 27, 2023
We need a hard working VA with a focus on quality and attention to detail. Your job will be to provide prompt and efficient executive-level administrative support for the Property Management team. This position will be part of our team that is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a large residential rental property portfolio all over New Zealand.
Summary of essential job functions
This individual is responsible for administrative support for the functions of the Property Management Department and the Company
- Maintain property and customer records in our CRM and accounting systems
- Assemble and distribute all lease documents received. File all lease documents into our network, and prepare and maintain the tenant lease file. Accuracy and timeliness are extremely important to this process.
- Handle correspondence and messages with customers, send and forward to appropriate people.
- Compose letters, purchase orders, contracts, memos, variances, narratives, vendor contracts, etc as directed.
- Must be proficient in Outlook, MS Word and Excel, and other similar computer programs.
- Previous property management experience preferred
- Previous office administrative experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- CRM or Property Management System experience preferred
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and good judgment
- Desire to work as part of a team with a strong focus on client needs
- Excellent communication and listening abilities. Fluent spoken and written English is essential
- Organizational skills; ability to manage projects effectively and on-time
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments
- Punctual attendance
Work hours will be Monday through Friday from 10am through 6pm NZ time
Pay is up to US$6/hr depending on experience.