£10,000 - £15,000/year depending on experience
Oct 08, 2022
WBD Group are delighted to be recruiting for a brand-new role at their UK based Structural Engineering firm. The company are searching for a personable and proactive IT Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for spearheading the development, implementation, and management of the Company’s IT department.
Benefits: Competitive salary; company benefits and schemes; progression opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Carrying out Level 1, 2 & 3 support prior to getting a team in place to assist on you on that level. This will include:
- IT Support of our team’s devices including, Workstations, and Cloud Environments.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting a variety of Windows OS and software applications (including Autodesk Products, SCIA and other structural engineering analysis software), Office 365 administration and cloud applications.
• Development and delivery of the organisation's IT strategy in alignment with strategic objectives.
• Management and continuous improvement of the organisation's systems infrastructure including information security, application support/helpdesk, IT business continuity, and management of IT supplier relationships.
• Development of a high performing IT team that provides support across the organisation’s operations.
• Oversee the provision of a reliable, accessible and customer-focused application support/IT helpdesk function.
• Manage and control IT and project budgets.
• Implement a programme of continuous improvement to all processes and systems to ensure ongoing efficiency and effectiveness.
We are looking for an IT professional with strong team working skills, and the ability to build highly positive and constructive working relationships with senior colleagues. You will be able to engage effectively with senior management to develop and implement a comprehensive IT strategy that benefits the entire
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Previous hands-on IT experience.
• Strategic delivery.
• Project Management.
• People Management.
• Genuine interest in and commitment to the organisation.
• Willingness and ability to work from 9am to 6pm UK Time Monday-Friday.
• Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
Please send your updated resume to