Aug 25, 2022
Bonus point: if you have digital marketing experience
What we're looking for:
We are looking for smart, driven people who are good at problem-solving and are passionate about what they are doing.
You need to know how to take a complex problem apart into small and solvable problems.
As an E-Commerce Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing store metrics
- Researching competitors and sourcing winning products
- Collecting feedback from customers to improve buyer experience or product quality
- Build product landing pages for the ad campaigns
- Coordination with multiple departments to provide a well-built landing page
- Analyze product metrics and provide recommendations
- You must be good at problem-solving - know how to take a complex problem apart into small and solvable problems.
- You need to love data, know how to analyze them, and figure out the hidden meaning behind it.
- You are passionate about learning new things and are self-driven.
Bonus point: if you have prior E-Commerce related experience, it’s not a requirement.
Bonus point: if you have previous experience in managing a project or team.
Since 2018, Aperture Commerce has been in the business of making great products and selling them online with passion.
We create inspiring, and captivating brands that deliver nothing less than an extraordinary experience for our customers.
We sell millions of dollars per year online, and we just get started. We are still a young business with an aspiration to become a 9 figure company in the not-so-distant future.
How to Apply
For more details, please check this out:
Submit your application here: