Dec 01, 2022
We are currently developing a software product for the end-to-end management of infrastructure projects. We have a Senior position for a multi-disciplinary React Fullstack developer with a keen interest in product engineering to join us
Your Jobs Scope and Responsibilities:
• Understand the features, requirements and vision of the Product
• Work with Product Manager to craft user stories, assess technical feasibility and create product milestones
• Lead a small software team to deliver the product milestones
• Hands on development on the product
• Design and implement the best or most sensible Component Architecture needed to fulfill the above.
• Design and Implement the Data Model needed
• Build fully functional, responsive and scalable web application concurrently with backend database.
• Responsible for integration testing of the final completed functionality.
• Able to write optimal codes with DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself) principle and other Software Engineering best practices.
• Able to write test codes
• Develop and execute tests, resolve defects, and generally ensure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness of system.
• Prepare and deliver software related documentation
• Create documentation for software applications
• Develop and execute tests, resolve defects, and generally ensure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness of system
• You report to the Product Manager.
Skills and Characteristics:
• Critical thinking
• Attention to detail
• Employing logical approach to creative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proactive, the ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
• Self-starter with hands-on approach and willingness to take new challenges
• Capability to work independently with requirement analysis, design, breakdown and implementations
• Good problem solving, logical reasoning, planning and time management skills
• Effective communication and technical writing skills
• Strong interest in software engineering
• Ability to work well in teams and also independently in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• Work in an organisation where you take ownership for your work, bring in fresh ideas and deliver results that you can be proud of
• At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Bootstrap in the form of ReactStrap
• Advantage if you know Tailwind and/or Material css
• Strong knowledge of Responsive Designs
• Postgresql / Supabase
• PlantUML or Mermaid
**Please share at least 1 project portfolio via Github when you apply.