Sep 09, 2022
Ultra-organized and Technical Experienced Virtual Assistant Needed for Creative Entrepreneur – Looking for Long-Term VA
Hi there! I’m looking for a friendly, super organized and detail-oriented virtual assistant to help me run and expand my current business.
I’m creative, enthusiastic, and really focused on the massive expansion of the current business over the next 12-24 months. As such, I’m looking for someone detail-oriented who can take on board clearly defined processes and instructions and execute them perfectly, every time.
I’m looking to work with the successful applicant on an on-going basis, and by that I mean, at least 12-24 months, so I really want to find a superstar for my team!
This is NOT an entry-level assistant position. I’m looking for someone with at least 1 years’ experience working remotely as a Virtual Assistant for a business owner (preferably 2 years’ experience)
I’m looking for someone to help keep me organized and on track for goals & tasks, and assist me with delivering the most important ones at any given
To fulfill the role, you only need an internet connection and a computer, so you can work anywhere - some work requires being available during business hours (…. Timezone), but most projects won’t require that.
Currently my main focus is based around Amazon, however, the experience of working with Amazon is not essential and I’ll be working 1-on-1 with you for training on all processes and aspects of the business, communicating a weekly call, applications like Trello and to a chat app (Slack) for urgent matters
Here are some of the specific areas you’ll help me with:
Online market research (keyword research)
Broad Experience in Formatting Word documents
Basic Excel data manipulation & formatting
Filling out website forms (using a defined process & data)
Ad-hoc requests as necessary
Creating and maintaining profitable Ads (Amazon)
Experience with building websites and landing pages with software like clickfunnels / leadpages is a big PLUS
Experience with editing graphics is a big PLUS
Background in IT is a big PLUS
As I mentioned earlier, I will be working with you on a 1-to-1 basis for training on ALL of these processes and steps, but if you have experience of any of the points above or below, please mention it in your application.
These are the skills required:
• Excellent written English and communication skills (fluent-level proficiency)
• 100% reliability (this will be a FULL-TIME position (30-40 hours per week), so it will require 100% attention and time allocation)
• A talent for developing processes and systems
• Tech-savvy (Familiar with Word, Excel, Amazon, Webpage software like Clickfunnels/Leadpages)
• A willingness to ask questions when things aren't clear, and to suggest improvements when things could be better (I’m always open to being told I’m wrong, if it means we can improve things!)
• Potentially coordinating work with other freelancers
• A love of figuring out solutions to problems (if you’re not an expert in everything, that’s totally fine – I just want to work with someone that loves to solve problems!)
• Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications
• Experience and Capability to set up new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal functions
These are some of the software apps I use (but you don’t have to know all of them as long as you learn quickly):
VPN software (for example: NordVPN)
In the beginning, this job will probably be about 40/45 hours per-week whilst we work on training and understanding processes/working out kinks, but I’m looking to make this a full-time (35-40 hours a week) position ASAP, so if you’re a superstar VA interested in a long-term, full-time position, I would absolutely love to talk to you!
I don't expect you to have any direct experience related to Amazon, but I would expect you to have experience dealing with admin tasks and being super detail-oriented. You MUST love to organize projects and keep track of things!
I will give you the opportunity to grow and learn new things along the way. I will 100% support you in your personal growth. And, as told before, I am always open for feedback to improve. I even expect you to share your ideas how to improve processes and the profit.
My goal is to find an amazing full-time assistant! Is that you?
To apply for this job, please answer the following questions:
1. What is it about this job that appeals to you?
2. Tell me about one thing you like to do for fun (outside work).
3. What relevant previous work experience have you had?
4. What is your availability in terms of hours per week? When are your working hours?
5. What´s your current education level (and send me photo´s of diploma´s when I ask for it)
Don't forget to:
1. State the hours per week you can work
2. Share you Resume/CV
3. Share links to your writings (if you have any)
4. Whatsapp to arrange an interview
We are a British publishing company and are excited to get to know you better.
Therefore, before we continue; could you write a short task below;
TASK: Write a short 500 summary of the last book you read and share it as an open google drive link (no restriction to view) ASAP.