Sep 14, 2022
Podcast Editor/Manager/Producer wanted for a fast growing Australian-based Career Coaching Company led by a Nurse/ Entrepreneur.
I need a podcast superstar who is experienced to edit, manage and post produce (audio/visual) for my successful healthcare podcast in Australia. EXPERIENCE is necessary - DO NOT APPLY if you have never done this before- your
I am looking for an ALL rounder - please dont apply if you can only offer one of the below.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY: Editing, Managing and Post Producing (Audio/Visual) for the High Performance Nursing Podcast in Australia.
- Editing 4 podcasts per month including solo/interview episodes varying form 10 mins to 1 hour.
- Adding Pre/Mid/Post Roll in editing production.
- Podcast Show notes transcription and writing with links.
- Posting Podcast onto squarespace website
- Ensuring links are correct
- Managing podcast workflow through pre/post production
- Attention to detail for listening to cut audio - removing all non important words.
- Producing one audiogram per episode.
- Creating 4-5 mini video clips with header/transcription through programs such as zubtitle/capcut from each episode also required each week.
- Monitoring data for podcasts and planning with CEO to strategise content.
- Guest outreach for podcast collaborations.
-Potentially - adding video content in long form to Youtube also.
- Attention to detail
- Podcast editing software
- Video editing software
- Fast technology and fast internet speed, a hunger to learn and grow with the business, ready for coaching and training.
- Willingness to work 5-10 hours per week.
- Open to learning and being part of a team
- Positive can do attitude.
Attention to detail is paramount.
Excellent written English is key and ability to understand accents (I am Scottish).
TO GET AN INTERVIEW PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING: (THOSE WHO DO NOT COMPLETE ALL STEPS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED).
STEP 1-Send me a link to your podcast portfolio with audiogram/podcast you have edited and a audiogram/video snippet.
STEP 2- Check out High Performance Nursing on Apple/Spotify and tell me your thoughts about your plan for my podcast.
STEP 3- Answer the following questions. a) What is your hourly rate in AUD Dollars? b) what is your favourite part of being a podcast editor/producer/manager? c) What results can you share that you have helped created for your podcast clients.
SUBMIT ALL STEPS via
NO APPLICATIONS VIA OLJ will be
Talk to you soon!