We are open to discuss compensation depending on your professional experience.
Jan 18, 2023
COMPANY: MVP MAILHOUSE
Located in Park City, UT, MVP Mailhouse is a leader in direct marketing and analytics that drive ROI, specializing in the dental industry. Read more about MVP Mailhouse’s products and services on our website:
MVP Mailhouse’s flagship product is direct mail marketing with unexpectedly advanced technology. We track all the phone calls and new customer conversations that our marketing campaigns generate for our customers and help them use that data to increase performance. We have started offering digital ad campaigns on Google and
MVP Mailhouse uses proprietary technology including native mobile and web-based applications to make our customer experience more streamlined and effective and to help practices achieve their growth goals.
MVP Mailhouse dedicates small teams to manage each customer’s campaign. Each team has the resources to produce high-quality designs that are targeted to the best neighborhoods for each customer. After a campaign is delivered, the team works together to analyze the results and make adjustments to subsequent campaigns.
Operational teams are responsible to make sure that each customer achieves the best possible marketing results and has a delightful experience along the way.
POSITION: CRM & SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
The CRM and Systems Administrator will take part in the design, development, and support of the various platforms in the organization. The position will interact with business users, IT resources, and provide advanced in-depth CRM administration and design. The successful hire will support multiple business divisions and collaborate with stakeholders to shape CRM requirements, integration, and ensure alignment with business and IT strategy.
You will also be responsible for designing the system, training employees on the system, troubleshooting software problems, and making improvements to the system over time.
Our system is based on the following software:
- GSuite (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc)
- Spearhead, develop and execute the technical roadmap for CRM and system integration, working closely with system users to leverage the platform further to develop and achieve the aim of the CRM and its full integration to the organization’s processes
- Evaluate and configure CRM and other systems
- Training users and creating useful documentation
- Drive user adoption of newly implemented features and functionality; increase the utilization of the CRM through user engagement, develop CRM workflows to support business processes, extract data, produce tailored reports and respond to members’ information requests
- Ensure proper integration of various systems and automation platforms
- Play a strategic consulting role during the planning of various marketing campaigns both at the level of targeting as well as that of business intelligence
- Develop and administer CRM marketing lists, maintaining the data records of all membership engagements and prospective membership including all relevant key contacts, ensuring data supplied is up to date
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in business or technology-related field
- Solid years of professional experience in IT and/or related business experience
- Extensive experience in configuring Salesforce and other CRMs using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports, and dashboards with demonstrated advanced proficiency
- Proven ability to develop a clear understanding of internal clients’ needs and the capability to incorporate them into processes and solutions
- A good facilitator with a strong personality and relationship management ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Status: Full-time (~40 hrs per week)
- Work hours: US business hours (PH night shift)
- Location: Virtual team (work from home)
- 11 Paid regional/religious holidays per year
- 12 PTO days per year (accrued incrementally with pay periods)
- Healthcare reimbursement for a tea
- 13th-month bonus (prorated by service length)
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Quarterly performance bonus