USD $800-$1200 / Month
Oct 08, 2022
We are currently developing a software product for the end-to-end management of infrastructure projects. We are looking for a multi-disciplinary React developer with a keen eye for User Experience and a deep interest in product development to join us.
Your Job Scope and Responsibilities:
• Understand the features, requirements and vision of the Product
• Design the best or most sensible User Experience needed to fulfill the above.
• Implement the UX skeleton in React 18. You will be provide with the UI elements as React objects. If there are no UI elements suitable, you are expected to build them as new React components.
• Document the UX
• The UX skeleton will then be handed off to another team to complete the functional implementation.
• Responsible for integration testing of the final completed functionality.
• Able to write test codes using Selenium or equivalent
• Develop and execute tests, resolve defects, and generally ensure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness of system.
• You report to the Product Manager.
Skills and Characteristics:
• Critical thinking
• Attention to detail
• Employing logical approach to creative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proactive, the ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
• Self-starter with hands-on approach and willingness to take new challenges
• Capability to work independently with requirement analysis, design, breakdown and implementations
• Confident communication skills
• Good problem solving, logical reasoning, planning and time management skills
• Effective communication and technical writing skills
• Strong interest in software engineering
• Willingness to learn on the job
• Ability to work well in teams and also independently in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• Work in an organisation where you take ownership for your work, bring in fresh ideas and deliver results that you can be proud of
• At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• OR At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Visual Arts, Product Design or Graphics Design or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences
• Experience in multiple domains is a bonus
• Bootstrap in the form of ReactStrap
• Strong knowledge of UX Designs
**Please share at least 1 project portfolio via Github or Figma when you apply.
**Senior Position available depending on experience and skillset.