Aug 16, 2022
Are you a determined
At She Reigns Creative, we take pride in providing stellar service to our clients and go above and beyond every time. We specialize in working with e-commerce, digital course creators, and local businesses across various different industries (we love to do it all).
At this time, we are actively seeking to bring on another member to the Paid Media team who can become a dedicated
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Set Up Campaigns In New Client Accounts
- Restructure Campaigns For Clients With Existing Campaigns
- Actively monitor ad accounts and campaigns on a daily basis.
- Look For Additional Account Opportunities. You will keep us up to date on any opportunities you may see for our clients to get better results within their campaigns - this includes better targets, keywords, ad types, budget or time changes etc.
- Provide 30-day reporting to clients. This includes campaigns that ran in the month, and the results generated including ROAS.
- Setup Pixel and Conversion Tracking on New Client Accounts
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies):
- Maintain Advertising certification and always stay ahead of the curve on updates to platform and addition of new features we could leverage for our clients
- Data analysis and providing insights for improvement
- Must be friendly and able to clearly communicate with project manager and business owners by Slack and
- Ability to problem solve and provide effective solutions to issues as they arise
- Strict attention to detail
- Manage new and existing accounts in a manner that leads to high retention and happy customers.
- Provide reliable and easy-to-interpret tracking (phone, leads, campaign metrics etc.).
- Meet with Project Manager weekly, and send client reports monthly.
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities to improve results for our clients
- Be able to provide insights to keep all client accounts compliant and adhering to Advertising terms of service.
- Monitor all accounts for any billing issues (or any other issue that would prevent campaigns from running as expected), and engage our project manager when needed to address issues quickly.
If you are interested in this job, reply to this job posting with the codeword: “Magic Lasers”