PHP150,000 - 210,000 per month (depends on experience)
Oct 07, 2022
KITT Technologies is a New Zealand based tech startup. We develop and deliver innovative and scalable property technology solutions to manage residential rental properties, giving our customers a smarter experience and much better value than the competition.
We pride ourselves in being a people-focused organisation where performance and efforts are constantly recognised with rewards and growth opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you have:
• Experience in developing solutions based on Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform?
• Experience in working alongside teams and to achieve a common goal?
• A high quality of pride in your work and attention to detail?
If so… keep reading!
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Developer to help develop the custom CRM solutions that drive our business. The focus of this role is to help design & build robust and extensible solutions for our Power Platform and Dynamics 365 initiatives.
• 2-5 years experience with Microsoft development technologies.
• Experienced in configuring and implementing Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI), Dynamics 365/ Dataverse and other CRM integration solution components, React JS/ Typescript, .NET development, Azure DevOps and SharePoint online development.
• Working knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL, REST services and JSON, DAX
• Have hands-on development experience using App and Solution Checker, API connectors, Portal and Dataverse integration, and perform data migrations using Dynamics 365 Configuration manager.
• Ability to create Canvas and Model-Driven Apps, Power Automate workflows between applications and services, automating repetitive business processes such as communication, data collections and approvals, and leveraging triggers and actions where appropriate.
• Agile software development with Scrum.
• Knowledge of unit testing best practices.
• Ability to develop technical specifications, conduct code reviews, diagnose, repair, resolve application problems, and automate/manage solutions.
You will be hardworking and proactive, able to work independently, and bring good communication and relationship-building skills. You’ll bring a great attitude, skills and abilities to be a part of our team – excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, along with experience in cross-culture communication – these are all considered ‘best matches’ within our dynamic culture and environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you are well suited to, please get in touch!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
In return, we offer:
• you the opportunity to take the exciting next step in your career working in a fast-growing organisation committed to its people
• an excellent working atmosphere (flexible working!) in a highly motivated and successful global team (we have people in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, India, Pakistan, and the Philippines)
• Our organisation is growing. This role offers long-term prospects, progression as well as professional and personal development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If the role appeals to you, please apply with a cover letter attached to your resume. Your cover letter should highlight why you want this role and showcase the skills/experience you have that makes you the best candidate.
You should also include your expected salary - applications without this information will not be considered.