up to $9/hr
Aug 12, 2022
We are an ecommerce technology company looking for an experienced technical recruiter with a background in recruiting software developers. You will be responsible for collaborating with our hiring managers in recruiting new qualified candidates, creating job ads, identifying candidates from applicants, scheduling interviews and conducting interviews. You will source candidates from platforms such as OnlineJobs, Upwork, LinkedIn, HireEZ etc.
**Our ideal candidate will need to have strong communication skills, the ability to identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technical positions.
Some of the Key Responsibilities are listed below:
- Write and post technical job descriptions on various platforms
- Assess the abilities of the applicant by pre-screening calls
- Interview candidates consolidating different techniques
- Collaborate with IT team leaders to forecast the hiring needs and objectives of the department
- Write and send customized recruiting
- Create job offer letters and onboard new hires
# Qualification(s)/ Requirement(s)
- Have recruiting experience as a Technical Recruiter or HR Recruiter in a recruiting agency.
- Skilled in different interview formats.
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Outstanding technical knowledge of various sourcing techniques.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of HR practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- An outstanding problem-solver.
- A keen eye on details for accuracy.
- Good time management skills.