45,000 to 65,000 PHP a month
Sep 22, 2022
We're looking to hire a WordPress developer that can build responsive websites that load quickly and have a solid gtMetrix / ySlow score.
Please answer questions below to apply.
Who you are:
You can quickly and easily take a PSD and slice them into html and/or WordPress so it works in a responsive manner. You can thoroughly test to ensure everything displays properly including different browsers and mobile devices. You finish up by resolving issues in gtMetrix and ySlow.
Who we are:
We run a globally distributed business building outstanding web applications for companies. After a trial project, if things go well, you will gain full-time ongoing employment, working from home, and including paid vacation time. We are committed to the quality of life of our employees.
To apply, please send resume and respond IN DETAIL to these questions:
1) When would you be available to start full time work 4pm to 1am php time, Mon - Fri?
2) How many WordPress websites have you developed? Please provide links, and explain specifically which parts you coded. The more details the better!
3) Can you recognize when a design looks bad?
4) Do you know how to fix the issues reported by ySlow and gtMetrix? Please give some examples of typical issues you find in these tools and how you fix them.
5) Please outline any experience you have with A/B Split Testing Tools
6) How much did you make monthly on your last job?
7) Do you have experience building themes from scratch using only ACF?
8) Do you have experience using SASS/LESS
9) Do you have experience migrating webhost, domain nameservers and domain registrar?
10) IMPORTANT: What is the most complex capability you've ever built using WordPress?