Jul 02, 2022
Expected Hours: 15-20 hrs week (Part-Time)
Schedule: Tues - Sat 12 AM - 3 AM Ph Time
We are seeking to hire an EXCEPTIONAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANT who will manage the day-to-day operations of the Director of Internal Audit and will liaise with the executive and senior leadership teams as well as clients and employees to monitor activities and calendars on various projects.
The job will be around 15-20 hours a week at $4.00 an hour to start with an opportunity to increase depending on your performance.
This executive admin assistant role offers an opportunity to grow into a leadership role within the company thus we are looking for someone who can work autonomously, has project management skills, and has the ability to think outside the box to find solutions. Since this role will also provide operational support that incudes discrete handling of confidential and sensitive information, we are looking for someone who exercises a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism in accomplishing objectives.
Job Duties include:
- Presentation of Decks
- Prepare Reports, Communication templates, and Correspondence
- Provide Administrative Support
- Writing and Editing
- Drafting memos
- Preparing communication on the executive’s behalf
- Plans and schedules Travel arrangements
- Organization of workflow in-and-out-the COO’s office
- Management of expense reports (coordination, review, and submission)
- Invoice reconciliation
- Meeting and conference call coordination
- Perform regular administrative duties assigned by the COO
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Project Management Experience
- Top-notch organization skills, ability to multitask, and eye for detail
- Good Typing skills
- Calendar management proficiency
- Experience attending executive meetings
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Powerpoint, Excel, and Word)
- Zoom/Google Meet experience
- Executive Presentations Experience
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and handle office communications
- Ability to communicate assertively and honestly
We are looking for someone with a strong personality, great attention to detail, good at managing timelines, and tech-savvy.
That said, we want to ensure that we are hiring someone who has read this job post. If you've read this please include the word "INTEGRITY" in the first line of your response.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please keep application correspondence on Onlinejobs
Respond to this job post with the ff:
- Cover letter with your relevant experience in WordPress and Zoho
- A link to your CV (Google drive, dropbox, etc.)
- And the test task below:
- In 2 minutes or less, please tell us about a project you did or helped with as a remote worker that you are really proud of.
- Press the record button to start and the stop button once you are done.
- Review your voice recording and when you are happy with it click the Save and Share option.
- Copy the link to your voice recording and paste it into your response to this job ad.
- Note: If the site is in Chinese when you first load it, you can right-click anywhere on the
page and choose the translate to English option.