Jul 02, 2022
We are in search of a
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for all the
• Respond to community/customers in a timely manner
• Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
• Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
• Coordinate with Marketing, Management and Communications teams.
• Liaise with Development and Sales Departments
• Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and bloggers.
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
• College graduate
• With at least 1 year of relevant work experience in Management, Marketing, or related fields.
• With extensive knowledge of social media networks specifically
• With leadership background and handled large and growing teams
• Can handle multiple tasks while delivering quality and timely content
• With strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• With laptop/desktop with at least 8GB RAM
• Internet connection speed of at least more than 5MBPS
Interested to apply?
Connect with me on