Jul 19, 2022
We’re looking for a Superstar Virtual Assistant and Admin with great attention to detail and organization skills to be part of a dynamic team in a company that helps change people’s lives.
**Required skills for this role:**
- Work experience as an Assistant
- Great communication skills: Being able to communicate clearly with executives and employees
- Meticulous attention to detail (Very important)
- Tech savvy and knows their way around their computer.
- Knows how to research and find answers.
- Familiar with business tools like Canva and task management tools, calendar, Excel, google drive, etc.
- Organizing and maintaining processes and documents.
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent time management skills
- Key personality traits are to be adaptable, resilient, has attention to detail, receives feedback well, is communicative, articulate, eager to learn new things and cares for our customers.
(Social media management and basic video editing skills are a huge plus.)
- Communicate with directors and team.
- Create digital assets like video thumbnails, social media posts, add subtitles to existing videos.
- Schedule social media posts.
- Prepare and send out
- Organize and maintain spreadsheets.
- Address employees' administrative queries.
- Write clear guidelines and step by step documentations for processes.
- Keep a company calendar
- Continuously learn and grow new skills through provided trainings.
Monday to Friday: 7pm to 3am Philippines time.
Saturday: 9pm to 2am.
1. Monthly Bonus Scheme (On top of the $700 monthly salary)
2. Private Health Insurance
3. Yearly donations to a charity of your choice under your name.
4. 20 paid days off per year
5. Paid Training
6. Secure long term role that allows you to grow with our team and earn more.
Important: If you fit this description and feel confident with the requirements, please message us with 1) what most excites you about this role and 2) what's the error that can be found in this job posting so we can inform you about the next stage of the hiring process.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)