$500 - $2000
Jun 30, 2022
We are looking for a Youtube Ad Expert to join our team to manage, optimize and buy media from Google, video scripts and landing pages.
If you’re familiar with managing high spending ad budgets.. we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll be required to get the best return on investment from the creatives that you have on the required budget
[WHO ARE WE?]
Watch our video here:
Just like our speakers, we focus a lot on the growth of our team, especially in marketing
To date, we have hired many talented individuals in the Philippines
We are now looking to add one Digital Marketer to our ever-expanding high-performing team.
If you identify yourself as a high-performer, read on.
[ HOW LIFE IS GONNA LOOK LIKE FOR YOU]
You'll get to be exposed to different personal development programs be it in health, wealth and relationships and rub elbows with renowned Asian speakers & trainers.
We are poised for explosive growth so you get to be a part of that!
[WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US]
We always believe in personal development and the constant growth of individuals
So we serve a much bigger cause than ourselves
The work you get to do, if marketed precisely, will give hope to people facing challenges and will impact thousands of lives.
If you believe in doing impact work more so than a "livelihood" work, then you are the person we're looking for.
Because our team strive for growth, both in ourselves and the people we touch.
[THE RIGHT APPLICANT]
We're looking for someone that is interested in psychology and what makes people tick
Someone who is innately curious about everything, especially what motivates us
He/she has fundamental writing skills
A degree is not necessary
Even if you have no prior knowledge in marketing, but have the burning desire to grow
Then we will provide you with the necessary training to be a superstar
What we're looking for is the right attitude
An attitude to be
-able to adapt quickly to challenges
-pro-active in making swift and calculated decisions
Integrity is a must.
We all believe in doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
And more importantly, to do whatever it takes to get the job done
You must be able to commit full-time.
And you must be interested in marketing, a bonus if you are experienced in the seminar industry.
You must be able to put in long hours researching and documenting ad materials and data points
* Creation of ads with copy given to launch on Youtube
* Monitoring of ads and making sure there is no overspend
* Scaling up of the budget if results is ideal
* Appealing for disapproved campaigns and getting them back up and running
* Making sure all the campaigns are running smoothly with no hiccups(potential ad bans in between)
* Chatting with the Ad reps to maintain healthy relationship
Testing & Experimenting
* Massive testing of new strategies and tactics to always be ahead of others
* Create SOPs for testing or ways to maintain proper account health
* Searching and researching for new strategies and tactics we can implement
Collaborations/working with others
* Working with the team on a personal level, brainstorming ideas and coming up with campaigns
* Working with teams from another brand/organization
* Writing to express interest in collaboration with brands.
BONUS!: Training/Mentorship provided to excel your skill level further in the following
- Digital marketing
- Data analysis
- Software Proficiency
- Paid Ad Platform Proficiency
- Design Sense
- Good communication skills(English!)
- Technical Proficiency with softwares
- Fast Internet connection
- Experience with working remotely
[TAKE THIS SIMPLE TEST]
Before you apply, take this simple 5 step test to find if this role is suitable for you or not.
1) Check out the work we do on our client's pages
Check out our clients' landing pages
If you don't see yourself marketing for these speakers - don't apply
2) Head to Amazon’s website and search “Books : Business & Money”, “ Small Business & Entrepreneurship”, “Entrepreneurship”, “Personal Finance”, “Digital Marketing”
If you like the book titles you see - and you are excited to read those books and write about those ideas. This role may be suitable for you.
3) Ask yourself, “Do I see myself running monitoring 6- figure worth of ads that sell for the next 3 years?” If the answer is no, don’t apply.
4) Ask yourself, “Do I see myself with a team that pushes me to be uncomfortable constantly so that I can grow” If the answer is no, don’t apply.
5) Ask yourself, “Do I see myself working full-time; and extra hours not because I have to, but because I want to, it doesn't feel like work” If the answer is no, don’t apply.
[IF YOU D
Follow my instructions carefully and do all 4 steps below.
1.Include your Portfolio and Resume
2.Include your LinkedIn Profile [if there is no LinkedIn account...
4.Send the following to