Jun 29, 2022
APPLY DIRECTLY VIA URL LINK BELOW
Tree To Tub Accounting and Finance Manager
Why You’ll Love It
- Flexible hours
- Great work-life balance
- Challenging but rewarding work
- Friendly & helpful collaborative team culture
- Supportive & effective managers across the board
Amazing Company Culture
Not a fan of drama? You’re in the right
We try not to let ego get in our way, and we let data and rationale speak the truth. If you’d like to grow with a team of smart, kind and reasonable people, join us!
Tired of dressing up for work and sitting in traffic for hours? That’s not how smart humans should spend their time. Enjoy the comfort and flexibility of working from home, and save time for people or activities you love.
Many of us are “digital nomads” living the dream of “work hard, travel hard”. Why get stuck in an office when you can work from your beachfront villa in Thailand? We’re literally all over the world (Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, Mexico).
We believe the traditional office life is outdated. However, we value communication and personal relationships. The management tea
Growth and Stability
While many companies treat remote employees as temporary solutions, we believe our most precious asset is our people. We make it our mission to help every tea
Yes, we are a young team. But no, we are not another startup that could disappear anytime. We have a strong, 5+ years track record of healthy, stable growth, and we’ve never had to lay off a single employee. If you’re willing to do your best work, you are here to
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week)
$1000 USD monthly salary
Our company Tree To Tub (
Learn more about us here:
Who We’re Looking For
You have experience with managing company finances and accounting. You also have a clear understanding of how financial and accounting data should be organized and made visible to the executive team. You are able to manage a professional bookkeeping company to keep our financial data up to date. You have the drive to spot opportunities to optimize the company’s cost structure, and can create and manage projects to get it done. You have great teamwork and communication skills to assist teams across the company in managing their budgets and financial performance. You can develop insightful financial analyses (including but not limited to revenue projections, cash flow projections, financial ratio analysis) to help the executive team make better business decisions.
You might not have experience in the beauty industry, but that’s ok, you can learn. You believe that at the end of the day, no matter what the product or industry is, it all comes down to giving customers an amazing experience.
You love numbers, excel spreadsheets, and continuously optimizing systems and processes. Yes, there’s a nerd inside you, but hey––that is ok! At Tree To Tub, we are a group of cool nerds!
- At least 5 years experience in corporate accounting, audit, corporate finance, and / or FP&A
- Exceptionally proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Able to self manage to complete tasks and achieve KPIs
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve with little guidance
- Able to create and follow SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Experience with ecommerce (optional)
- Experience with startups (optional)
- Quickbooks Online management - ensure that our financial data on QBO is complete and up to date
- Bookkeeper management - provide monthly bank and credit card statements, clear “TBD” transactions, and help arrange rulesets so that transactions are automatically categorized
- Regular view of company wide profitability
- Track company wide liquidity, working capital, cash runway, and other key financial metrics
- Collect and track P&L data from all channels
- Collect and track G&A Expenses
- Manage direct costs (COGS, Shipping & Logistics, Fulfillment), and work on optimizing costs over time Manage indirect costs (Bank Fees, software and agency service fees) and optimize over time
- Manage subscription payments and optimize over time
- Manage payment audits for logistics, vendor purchase orders, manufacturer purchase orders, and professional fees
- Oversee team budget extension and capital requests
- Manage department discretionary budgets with virtual cards
*Financial Performance Management
- Monthly financial performance analysis, projection and gap analysis
- Manage sales channel financial performance on a quarterly basis
- Assist in annual financial target setting and budgeting process
We understand you might be busy, so we’ve made our screening process very streamlined and efficient. Get started with a quick Initial Screening here:
Good luck, and we hope to have someone awesome like you join us!