Oct 07, 2022
Attention Indeed Talent - We are seeking Videographers/Editors to join our firm. Who has the best eye for detail! Someone who can create and edit content!!!
We’re looking for a part time (with full time potential) videographer/editor to join our fast-paced company in New York. This person will work closely with the company CEO, Kenneth Romano, and his team to create social media content, recruiting advertisements, and in-house content. This person will create content for In Depth Life Consulting. If you’re willing to learn, put in the work, and level up... You will be SUCCESSFUL and find a great career opportunity. The opportunity is to offer base pay.
About In Depth Life Consulting:
My name is Kenneth Romano and I am the founder alongside Carolyn Ryan of In Depth Life Consulting, a leading online life coaching academy. Many of our students are seeking improvement in overall life and success as to achieve career advancement and financial freedom. We are leaders in the online coaching industry and receipts of multiple recognition and publishing. We create daily content, record coaching calls, case studies, short films, etc... The culture is fast-paced, raw and fun! Instragram @
- PURPOSE: To develop and market products that help individuals to grow in multiple facets in life.
- PURPOSE: To Increase overall awareness and skill sets for the public we serve.
- PURPOSE: To make a significant difference in the quality of life of people not reaching their potential and those often left
- Determines suitable camera equipment, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for individual shoots.
- Transports and sets up equipment. Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio, video recorders, and other production equipment
- Edits video and audio to ensure quality standards and compliance with the intended message to target audiences.
- Create Reels, Advertisements, and educational videos
- Meet with the organization/personnel via zoom to interview and film social media related content
- Work with team to deliver content to be posted regularly.
- Comfort with extracting a story from a week of raw footage or editing a visual montage (and understanding how the right balance of sound, motion and music can effectively convey a feeling)
- An insatiable curiosity for pushing editing styles and weaving stories together. Implementing current trends and effects.
- A knack for curating a story from raw footage. The ability to discern needed information that drives stories forward. Ability to cut through ambiguity, consider the bigger picture, and the willingness to get into the tactics
- You’re connected with the wider creative community and in touch with trends while relying on your best ideas
- Manage the video editing process, including editing video, editing and mixing audio, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction and finishing.
- Manage and maintain corporate video assets in a highly-organized fashion.
- Research solutions and make technical decisions when faced with hardware/software issues.
- Work directly with clients when needed
- Inform production of key post-production needs to ensure footage is captured as needed.
- Travel to offsite locations for shoots and other events
- “That’s not my job” isn’t in your vocabulary: you’re willing to pitch in, learn, adapt, and work as a truly integrated team
- Qualifications & Requirements
- 4+ years’ experience in a professional post-production editing focused role
- Mastery of Film Production Software such as: Adobe Creative Suite software (Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator), DaVinci Resolve, Photoshop
- Keen understanding of post productions’ role in creating compelling stories.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Understanding of color correction, audio correction, mastering and project delivery, etc.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate production hours.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Expertise operating and maintaining computers (Mac) and relevant video storage systems
- Out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver
- Motion Graphics (After Effects) and 3D Animation experience is a plus.
- Photography skills are a plus.
By applying, you will show that you are committed to being a SUCCESS, and your success is important to us. We believe in supporting our clients and helping associates achieve their financial goals.
The position is part time (with potential for full time) located on Long Island, NY in addition to working from home for editing purposes.
In Depth Life Consulting has a culture like no other! Our mission is to spread positivity and create an uplifting environment for all of our employees. We offer a Disneyland-like experience for everyone we engage with - employees, students, business partners, and anyone else we come into contact
In Depth Life Consulting offers many packages that teach personal awareness, and how to become the best version of yourself!
In Depth Life Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.