In the job description
Nov 06, 2022
We're looking for experienced writers who enjoy writing and researching topics about pets (mostly dogs)!
1) Able to write like a native English writer
2) Pet lover/owner or interested in pets
3) Able to produce unique, well-written, and helpful articles
4) Able to write in a professional tone that looks like it is written by a pet expert
4) Able to follow and apply our guidelines properly when writing articles
Job descriptions and details:
You need to produce informative and engaging pet-related articles with a word count of 1,500 – 5,000 words. The overall flow of the content should sound natural (no awkward phrases and hard-to-understand sentences). Experience as a pet owner or working in the pet industry is preferred, so please mention it when you apply for the job. This is flexi-time so you can work at your most productive hour.
1) The rate is $20 per 1,500 words based on the word count shown in Google Docs. The rate will increase after you work with us for long enough and you are able to produce great articles consistently.
2) Payout to your local bank account for every 2-4 articles completed.
Paid trial article:
We will ask you to write a 400 to 600-word paid trial article once chosen. This is to test if you can follow instructions and write the way we write. If the article meets our expectations, you will be hired as our long-term SEO writer.
To apply, fill out the Google Form here: forms.gle/WtCaeaNEZnHcqgy29
Do not reply to this job post. You will be notified via
We look forward to having you as part of our team!