Jul 24, 2022
We are looking for WordPress Developer who will be responsible for technical administrative support while working remotely. You will handle tasks from setting up
You will be responsible for designing wireframes, prototypes, and user interfaces according to client specifications. Once the design is approved, you will help oversee the implementation of the website and ensure it launches smoothly. If any issues or bugs are discovered, you will troubleshoot and resolve the problem quickly and efficiently to limit the amount of time the site is not functioning. Our ideal candidate is a team player who takes pride in their work and wants to make sure our customers are satisfied with their finished product.
Technical responsibilities can include:
- Keyword Research, Backlinks, etc.
- Adding, updating, and formatting blog posts, pages, and custom post types. Adding and embedding videos, audio, and images.
- Working with page builders
- Updating content in websites designed using WordPress Beaver Builder, Elementor, Instapages, and Clickfunnels.
- Adding new plugins
- Researching and installing suitable plugins to add functionality (features) to websites.
- Website maintenance
- Updating client's theme, plugins and WordPress version.
- Website customization
- Tweaking colors, fonts, and layout of a client website to update its look and feel.
- Membership websites
- Administration of memberships, transactions, payment gateways, and coupons.
- Ecommerce websites
- Support with managing clients' online stores, whether they use Woocommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, ThriveCart, Samcart, and others.
- Setting up accounts, creating opt-in forms, setting up autoresponders and sequences, creating newsletters, scheduling campaigns, and segmenting lists.
- Assistance with setting up and maintaining online courses. Providing customer support to potential or actual course participants.
- Uploading to Vimeo and YouTube. Organizing and tagging videos. Adding captions. Embedding videos into websites.
- Experience in designing large websites (60-100) pages in both static and dynamic environments with attractive frontend?
Tech Virtual Assistant requirements are:
Practical experience with current technologies for building and maintaining websites
Ability to research and convey results to clients on needed plugins and system updates for their website
Good practical experience with online calendars and scheduling, particularly Google Calendar
Strong communication skills
Strong organizational and time management skills
Good understanding & experience in designing innovative wireframes, mock-ups of entire website, microsite, landing pages, banners, brochures, case studies, templates, etc.?Add new and update existing website core?Streamline website theme to create a better user experience?Develop basic style guide to aid future website additions?Adherence to security best practices?End to end website design and development support to the team and the client. Work with stakeholders to provide desired deliverables?Clean our WP database from junk or files/data not useful for improving site performance?
**Please submit your resume & website portfolio to be considered - Thank you!