Negotiable based on experience
Jun 25, 2022
Ready to make an impact in the world and do what you were born to do?
We know that you have dreams, goals, and passions that set your soul on fire. You are on this earth for a reason.
At Hadley Designs, we make filling customers’ lives with beautiful and inspiring things easy. With hundreds of products to choose from, we help our customers create a beautiful and inspiring environment to help them become their best selves.
That’s where you come in as our next Operations Manager.
What does success look like?
The Operations Manager oversees all company projects from conception through implementation. You are intellectually curious and excited at the opportunity to drive Hadley Designs forward by tackling the most critical challenges. More specifically, you will have the unique opportunity to manage growth and launch products in new markets helping Hadley Designs achieve it’s vision of becoming a $100M brand. You have a mix of operational prowess to get great work done, the hustle to build a business from scratch, the negotiation and collaboration skills needed to bring out the best from tea
Project management, marketplace account management, customer service, finance, and internal product development all sit under the Operations Manager's broad umbrella of
The Operations Manager is accountable for every aspect of all projects going on in the business, including leading a team capable of meeting or exceeding company goals. Successful project managers assemble and manage these individuals to make a fine-tuned process machine. If the team needs guidance, training or coaching, it’s the operations manager’s responsibility to set them up for success.
Primary Objectives 20% BIG ROCKS – These must be done first and at all costs.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Maintain & improve the operating system of the business ensuring Annual, Quarterly, Monthly & L10 Meetings are held and conducted properly. (Clearly articulating 3 main business priorities and assessing how every project aligns with our priorities)
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Identify and drive improved performance, enhancements, automation, and efficiencies in our processes.
Regular Work Activities 80% – These must be done ongoing daily/weekly after the BIG ROCKS are complete.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business of the Company.
- Organize and oversee the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Manage roadmap & coordinate the project kickoff of product launches
- Determine labor needs to meet production goals.
- Coordinate with process manager to ensure all SOPs are up to date and followed
- Oversee the training of new tea
- Train, develop, mentor, and evaluate tea
- Assess individual job performance & recommending an appropriate course of action for personnel issues
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handle discipline and termination of tea
- Ensure all tea
- Drive effective collaboration, communication, and commitment across multiple departments with competing priorities (always making sure a new project aligns with one of our three company priorities)
- Maintain & provide weekly and daily reports that reflect the status of all projects happening in the business.
- Assist with the creation of quarterly and annual goal planning such as completing the 1-3-5 annually.
Key Skills: What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Highly organized and capable of continually and clearly defining upcoming tasks for all - project and client teams
- Ability to use experience to analyze data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth focused
- Project management experience - knowledge on the use of ClickUp (or similar project management tool)
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Attentive to details
- Please start your cover letter by saying "I LOVE PIZZA"
Experience, Training, and Education - What prior work and life experience will help the person in this role succeed? (Education, industry-specific, sales, administrative, management, customer-service)
- PMP or PMI certification
- Experience managing projects with a virtual team
- Someone with a demonstrated ability to keep multiple teams coordinated around a standardized, central process.
- Someone who seeks out issues and owns driving solutions to them, while keeping all resources informed of progress
- A proactive learner and able to demonstrate exceptional deductive reasoning skills
- Eager to learn new skills
- Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading.
- Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- High level of personal accountability
- History of “owing” the job and never ever giving the job back
To formally apply for this position, please apply here: