Jul 06, 2022
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Testing and improving the design of the website.
• Designing and building the website front-end.
• Creating the website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website.
• Working with different content management systems.
• Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
• Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
• Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
• Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
• Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
• Proven work experience as a WordPress developer for atleast 3 years.
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• Good understanding of content management systems and search engine optimization principles
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Excellent visual design skills.
• Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Willing to work on Arizona Time
Successful applicants will receive a most competitive remuneration packages, aside from the standard benefits.
To apply for this position, Click [apply] and send your updated resume.