Feb 02, 2011
Responsibilities and Duties
• Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic listings for all the company websites (On-page Optimization)
• Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and leads
• Perform link building strategies.
• Reporting of campaigns in a weekly report basis
• Track and analyse campaign effectiveness.
• Develop, implement and maintain paid search strategies and recommendations.
• Perform daily management of PPC
• Conduct keyword analysis/research and writing effective ad copies.
• Be able to perform website analysis and consultation.
• Reporting of campaigns using Google Adwords
• Reporting of campaigns with in depth analyses on performance of keywords, ad copies, bounce rates, conversion rates, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Can work independently
• Detail-oriented and highly organized multi-tasker.
• Result driven
Education and Qualifications
• Excellent Internet skills
• Clear understanding and knowledge of SEM, SEO and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising.
• Minimum diploma in IT, Advertising, Business, Marketing or Communications.
• Proficient in the use of office processing tools like Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
• Proficient in the use of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
• Knowledge and experience with HTML.