May 18, 2022
ABOUT JJ CARE
JJ Care is on a mission to let you live a life that knows no bounds. That’s what we all have in common: the desire to live a life unfettered in every
Our CARE resonates through thoughtful innovations that should help you win over the challenges of daily living. We understand the need for these products as we desire the same for our own homes and families.
Your day-to-day wins are ours too.
GET TO KNOW US
JJ Commerce Studio’s story begins in 2018 when founder Jack Cho bravely embarked on a journey to start an e-commerce business focusing on medical and health-related
JJ Commerce Studio takes pride in delivering top-quality products that help make lives better every single day. The company employs the help of a world-class team of suppliers to bring these wonderful products closer to the customers.
JJ Care products are available on
JJ Commerce Studio is looking for a talented, goal-driven, and enthusiastic member of our growing team as a Wholesale Sales Manager. We are looking for a Wholesale Sales Manager to deliberate and propose favorable wholesale deals, which they subsequently negotiate with prospective buyers, and also maintain and bolster existing partnerships.?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We offer a full-time, permanent work-from-home setup. The work schedule is from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Manila Time). All roles are open to both Philippine-based candidates and outside the country. Enjoy working from anywhere you like!
- Laptop/Desktop - We discouraged the use of tablet. Windows computers are ideal.
- Headset - Any type of headset will do
- Webcam - Either built-in or external is fine
- Internet - LAN or WIFI is fine
- Working Station - We require a conducive working station. As much as possible, refrain from staying in common areas such as the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, etc.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
In this role, you’ll be doing the following tasks:?
- Prospect wholesale market opportunities nationwide by using established relationships from previous experience (Target market include hospitals, government, Walmart, Kroger, Walgreens, Costco, etc.).
- Ability to identify, qualify and generate new business through extensive prospecting and research
- Act as the primary point of contact for wholesale customers providing a high level of customer service via phone and
- Manage and execute sales order changes such as cancellations, PO adjustments, client window updates
- Review sales figures, performances and prepare sales report
- Maintain a record of all accounts payable and receivable
- Analyze and develop business growth strategies to maximize sales
Strong candidate’s experience and qualifications will include:
- A strong candidate will have at least 3 years of proven experience as Wholesale Sales Manager or in similar position, knowledge of wholesale management best practices, recent and multifarious account management experience, where expertise is preferred, proficient in prevailing analytic software, brilliant verbal communication skills, top-notch interpersonal, research, and sales abilities, polished coordination techniques, and self-assured but hospitable disposition.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS
- Payments are processed via Veem on a monthly basis that will go directly to your bank account with no deductions at all.
- And you get to enjoy the following benefits like HMO, Health and Wellness Incentive, Internet Allowance and Paid Leaves upon regularization.
- The best part is, you get to spend more time at home taking care of your family and avoid the stress of commuting.
WORKING WITH US
At JJ Commerce Studio, we hire and prioritize work values and attitude then ability and skills.
- Dream Team
- Accountability and Ownership
- Commitment to Excellence
- Open and Honest Communication
- Empathy and Love
ARE YOU READY TO APPLY?
If you think you're up to the task and have the energy to do it full-time then you are more than welcome to apply. We're looking for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
YOUR APPLICATION JOURNEY
The application may vary depending on the position you are interested in. But here's a quick look at what to expect in our application process.
- Initial Screening: Once your application is received, our dedicated recruiters will review your application form. You will receive feedback within 48 hours.
- Discovery Call: If you pass the initial screening, you will be then provided a schedule for your Discovery Call or what others call it as your Initial Interview. Please make sure that your camera and microphone are working well. The duration of this call is between 15 - 30 minutes.
- Hiring Manager’s Opportunity Call: The final call will be with the department head/ hiring manager. Questions asked here are more inclined to your technical skills. The duration of the call is only 15 minutes. Make sure to join at least 5 minutes before your schedule.
- Case Study/ Assessment: Depending on the role you're applying for, case studies and assessments may be given to measure your competency based on your technical abilities.
- Decision: The last step is getting all the feedback from your interviewers and the case study result. Once done, one of our recruiters will reach out to you on the status of your application.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills, and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
Thank you and we look forward to having you join our team!