May 27, 2022
Workplace: 100% Remote
Start date: as soon as possible
Salary: according to experience
Benefits: flexible schedule
Job-status: Full time 40h/week
Distribu Clic is looking for an Operations Coordinator/Executive Assistant to COO, who has experience in an eCommerce agency or a similar company. You will be able to provide administrative support to the office of the COO, assist with budget and project management, and coordinate internal and external communications. Provide consultation on administration issues with associated departments and facilitate interdepartmental
Distribu Clic is a Canadian distribution company focused on the distribution of merchandise and products not limited to the protection of collector items, gadgets, gaming electronics and accessories, and video games. The company is dedicated to the creation and distribution of both common and innovative products and business services for eCommerce entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses, made easy through smooth online transactions.
At Distribu Clic, we aim for our brand to be strongly recognized as an expert in the distribution of high-quality and unique products on different e-commerce platforms. We want to attract international distributors to grow our brand through innovative products and high-quality services that win the hearts of passionate entrepreneurs and customers.
Our mission is to provide a customer-centric business model and fast online transactions to
The primary responsibilities of this role are to maintain the COO's schedule, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, provide logistically and travel support and work on operations-related
1. Work closely and effectively with the COO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
2. Assist in managing communication of the COO, including coordinating calendars,
3. Provide a gatekeeper role to the COO.
4. Acts as a barometer having a sense for the issues taking place and keeping the COO updated.
5. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on issues and concerns, as assigned by COO, assisting in the determination of the appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
6. Maintain a high-level understanding of interdepartmental processes to assist in facilitating appropriate communication.
7. Maintain basic knowledge of day-to-day processes of departments under the COO, to assist in resourcing as needed.
8. Maintain effective relationships and communications with departments outside of the Office of the COO.
9. Coordinate budget activity through tracking, reconciling, and processing: payment requests, credit card purchases, reimbursement claims, and budget reports.
10. Coordinate departmental events and provide logistical support.
11. Facilitate special projects as assigned
12. Provide project management support for complex planning and execution of COO-related initiatives.
13. Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Serve as project coordinator and assistant to the COO.
- Serve as a point of contact between departments agency-wide and the COO.
- Respond to inquiries with little to no supervision.
- Facilitate various internal meetings by scheduling, creating meeting agendas, note-taking, providing timely meeting minutes, and appropriately following up on deliverables.
- Draft, edit, and proofread memos, correspondence, meeting materials, and presentations.
- Manage the process of collecting edits, additions, and suggestions to the agency’s Strategic Plan progress reports from various departments in a timely manner.
- Coordinate KPI data collection reporting, and internal review and analysis for the agency’s Enterprise Risk Management system.
- Process expense reports, check requests, corporate credit card statements, and review the monthly financial ledger for the department.
- Provide support to the quarterly Executive meetings. Schedule and coordinate webinars and conferences.
- All other duties as assigned by the COO and Program Operations team.
To apply kindly send your
Subject: EA - DC
1. Full Name
3. Resume/CV Link
4. Expected Salary:
5. Brief Summary of Experience
6. OLJ Profile
those who will not follow the instructions above will not be entertained!