Jun 09, 2022
We are an E-Commerce consulting and support company for the Amazon and Alibaba marketplaces and we help more than 30 clients. We help our customers to progress and widen their market and distribution possibilities to enable them to sell on an international level. We are looking for talented and motivated people who love E-Commerce and who wish to perfect their knowledge and develop a career by joining our warm and very human team which has at heart the satisfaction of their customers.
We have already 25 Employees from the Philippines and some of those are working already for 4 years now. Apart from that, we offer competitive salaries and benefits such as 13th-month pay, and health insurance (after 3 months of service).
We are looking for a Product Manager who can develop products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
- Extensive experience in Product Research and Development
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP)/Prince II Certification is a plus
- Experience in Asana (Project Management Tool) is a plus
- Experience in an e-commerce/Marketing Agency or experience with Amazon is required
- Product Management,
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Pricing, Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Sales Planning
- Inventory Control
- Financial Planning and Strategy
if you are qualified for this role, kindly send us your application at:
with the ff details:
Subject: PRODUCT RESEARCHER-OLJ
1. Full Name
3. Resume/CV Link
4. Portfolio Link (if available)
5. Brief Overview of Experience
6. Expected Salary
7. OLJ Profile
Those who will not follow the instruction above and their application sent via olj will not be entertained!