Php 35,000 - Php 42,000 depending on experience
May 17, 2022
Are you an enthusiastic positive person who likes learning new things and being challenged?
If you have 1+ years of experience in ALL of the following areas:
Customer/tech support, Shopify/eBay/Amazon order/return processing, listing updates, then please read on:
This is a long-term position with growth opportunities for your skills, experience and bank account!
Juice My Ride is the leading brand for battery chargers for all exotic and sports cars.
We help car owners keep protecting the electronics of their cars and enhance their car battery performance.
We sell through our website and eBay and plan to get back to Amazon soon.
Our main office is in Florida, USA and we have a warehouse in the UK as well.
More info can be found on:
Roles and responsibilities:
• Customer support: answer questions, process replacements or returns (phone, chat,
• Create, update, and optimize listings on Shopify, eBay, and Amazon.
• Process orders, create shipping labels, and input orders for fulfillment.
• Communicate with vendors to solve issues: fulfillment center, shipping couriers, eBay, Shopify, Amazon
• Social media posting, forum posting, and replies.
• Google Sheets and Excel, data entry, and basic online research.
• We use a task management app to operate the business, all tasks are assigned & updated on the app.
Your most important asset will be a no-excuses attitude toward getting tasks completed effectively and efficiently,
along with an infinite passion for personal growth and learning how to do your job better.
Your ability to effectively take ownership of your role, research for answers, solve problems, and proactively add value will make you an ideal candidate for the position.
We don't demand perfection but we do demand maximum effort and full transparency/honesty.
• Technical Skills:
• Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively, must have excellent oral and written English skills.
• Personal Skills: Responsible, punctual, proactive, resourceful, and positive.
• Experience: this is not an entry-level position, only apply if your experience is sufficient
This job is NOT for you if:
•If you don't have experience in both customer service AND eCommerce (or don't enjoy it)
•If you are not comfortable working during US Eastern Time Zone business hours (9AM-6PM).
•If you have other jobs/business/projects that you plan to keep
•If you are not comfortable using an app that will track your
**How to apply?**
Please respond to this ad using the word JMR in the subject line and answer the following questions:
1. Have you worked for an eCommerce brand or company for a total of at least 1 year?
2. Do you have at least 1-year of working experience in eCommerce AND customer service?
If so, describe your relevant experiences WITH Shopify, Amazon and /or eBay AND please mention both area & length of experience.
3. What do you think you have to do, to be successful in this potential new job and stand out from other applicants?
4. How would you rate your English writing and speaking levels 1-10?
We hope to speak to you soon to see if we are a good fit for each other.
Juice My Ride