Negotiable depending on experience
May 26, 2022
IMPORTANT: No bulk written applications will be reviewed and please answer the required questions at the end of the post to be
Even if you have applied to other similar positions with us, if you meet the requirements we encourage you to make yourself known again to ensure you are still interested and your circumstances have not changed.
We are looking for a dedicated product owner to be the point person in our software development scrum team.
The product owner will be responsible for defining the software product vision and managing the software product development process.
Other responsibilities include supporting the scrum team, managing backlog items, and optimizing the value of the product(s).
You should also be able to lead the product development team toward achieving the vision and mission of the organization.
As a product owner, you should have the ability to plan and manage the development project from start to finish, and ensure that the product(s) meet the customers needs.
Ultimately, a top-notch product owner will be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, write/develop user stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- As needed, do project scoping and write software requirements specification documents and any other documents like wireframes, mockups etc. to aid in understanding the project requirements
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow competitors and the clients related industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Product Owner Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Previous working experience as a product owner.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
If you believe you have the right skills and attitude to work in our fast paced team working across multiple projects then please submit your CV and cover letter through Online Jobs.
Must be able to work Australian Times(8:45 - 18:00 AEST) and Holidays
A high level of speaking & written English are mandatory to apply.
To be considered, please apply through online jobs or
- Your expected hourly salary in PHP (Peso)
- Your experience including a CV,
- Your general availability times and hours on a weekly basis and possible start dates
Please don't assume online jobs attaches your CV, instead provide a link in your reply or