USD $700-$1,000 per month depending on hours, skillset and experience
May 10, 2022
We are a marketing consulting company servicing clients in the health, beauty, and fashion industries. We are looking for a
You need to be able to quickly assess an account, develop a strategy to improve results for the key metrics, and most importantly implement and improve on that strategy over time through testing. The ideal candidate will be interested in learning
- Day-to-day management of paid social advertising campaigns across
- Optimise campaigns to drive high performance results (increase sales, generate leads, increase user engagements, etc.)
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, contribute to weekly/monthly client status calls with regular reporting on results.
- Working closely with the project manager to ensure timely delivery of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field.
- Must have a strong eCommerce experience, with a thorough understanding of the Shopify platform.
- You know exactly what to do to improve results in an account.
- You’re enamored by the industry, at the top of your game while continually improving - your knowledge by diving deep into industry blogs and more importantly via experience.
- You are well-versed in post-click conversion and what it takes to convert traffic at a high rate and always willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for your ideas.
You’ll work with a fully remote team, using Slack, Asana, and other tools for project management and daily communication.