May 22, 2022
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Creatively write KPOP synopsis pieces that capture the attention of our readers
- Co-develop editorial calendars that amplify key messages and enable streamlined content production.
- Develop innovative ways to hit the brief; capture the audience’s imagination, tell the story and deliver a clear, actionable message
- Contribute to communications strategy planning to ensure we evolve and maintain best industry practices.
**What You Will Bring To The Team**
- 2-4 years in a professional writing/editing capacity. Being a KPOP Fan is a must. Being a KPOP Writer already is a big plus.
- A passion and understanding of the KPOP industry and what it means to be a KPOP fan
- Experience with editorial best practices and demonstrating excellent writing skills
- A willingness to learn about our system and processes for the purpose of bettering the UX of our readers
- The drive of a self-starter with the ability to proactively identify issues and provide solutions
- The ability to multitask and act proactively without close supervision
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and efficient with time management
When applying attach writing sample links (Google Drive, Behance, etc) so we can see your past work as well your