Apr 02, 2022
The Company has been in business for 10 years. The Company provides marketing and advertising services and has clients in a variety of industries. This role works with our graphic designers, coders, and other tea
- Coordinates and oversees the production of websites
- Coordinates and oversees the production of landing pages
- Writes copy, posts social media, and assists with social media
- Proofs copy to make sure that copy has proper grammar, punctuation, and word flow
- Work with graphic designers, coders, and others
- Oversees the development of
- Tracks project due dates and makes sure that projects are completed
Paid Vacation - 12 days per year (earn 1 day per month)
Paid Holidays - Christmas, New Year's Day, Good Friday, plus 4 additional holidays (your choice - U.S. or holidays in the Philippines)
Christmas Bonus - $600 minimum
- Strong organization, communication, and marketing production skills
- Spreadsheet skills, typing skills
- Solid writing skills (English) and excellent proofreading skills
- A strong attention to detail
- An aptitude for marketing and understanding what types of marketing content/layout is likely to produce results
- An understanding of different sales and marketing software is a plus
In order to demonstrate your attention to detail, please answer the following questions:
1 - Please assess your skills on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 is high) for the following: a. Marketing project coordination, b. Proofreading, c. Writing copy and/or content, d. Getting projects completed on-time.
2A - Do you have prior experience in coordinating marketing projects such as websites? If yes, please describe. How would you assess these skills on a scale of 1 to 10?
2B - Please describe your approach to getting projects done on-time.
3 - How fast do you type?
4 - Please describe your experience with writing content, copywriting, social media (if any). Please provide samples if available.
5 - What marketing/sales software do you know how to use?
6 - What sets you apart from other candidates for this role?
Please answer the questions above when you apply for the job. Please write the words "Marketing Coordinator 252" in the subject of the