$4-6 USD per hour
Nov 13, 2022
**Virtual Assistant needed - FULLY REMOTE - Training provided!**
Want to Work for a laid back company executive that requires administrative and operational tasks completed?
You could give them the gift of time so they can focus on growing their businesses.
At ReMar Review, We are a tight-knit group and we're passionate about what we do. If you thrive on challenges and collaboration and work hard no matter who is watching, we want to talk to you! At ReMar, we believe it's possible to love coming to work.
We believe in teamwork and communication. Standards are high, and we take pride in exceeding
Executive Assistant Support
Regular client interfacing (via phone/video conference)
Calendar management (coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives, manage hectic and complex calendars)
Preparing materials with graphic assets such as presentations, expense reports, spreadsheets, documents, etc.
Graphic design experience is a plus
Assist with the development of communications and content (e.g. webinars, newsletters,
Support implementing digital marketing plans (i.e. scheduling newsletters or social media posts, etc)
Creating/executing/maintaining standard operating procedures, workflows and processes
Admin tasks associated with CRM software
***This job is full-time and REMOTE! No Saturday Work (woo-hoo!)
Willing to train the right
- Must have a “customer-centric” and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Familiarity with positive language and encouragement to students who may be discouraged.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure with
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel &
- Perfect English understanding and grammar are a must.
- A strong internet connection is needed.
- Hubstaff training will be provided and is used to track working hours.
Please follow the instructions below accurately: All questions must be answered.
1) Please tell me about your virtual assistant experience?
2) What are the most important skills you provide to organize your client's day?
3) Do you use any programs to help yourself stay organized?
4) What kind of security do you use?
5) What should orientation training look like for you?
6) How would you describe yourself?
7) What hours do you work?
8) Is there anything else you would like to tell us that we did not ask?
9) Why are you leaving your current job? Or why did you leave your most recent job?
NOTE: In the SUBJECT LINE of your application, please include the following: MarkVA2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions. If you have any questions for me about this position or just wanted to chat with me, feel free to reach out! My
If your application is considered we will invite you to a video interview.