Jan 26, 2022
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who manage the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities. If you are a Product Manager who's passionate about building innovative solutions to help people work better, streamlining processes and provide insights.
• Product Managers are analytical, creative, and collaborative. We obsess over data and drive for simplicity. You will guide the team by exemplifying these core values.
• You will be empowered to set ambitious goals for your product and team. Your goals will not be easy to achieve; they should inspire and motivate the team to think big.
• You will work closely with the development and UX on a daily basis. You’ll define requirements, analyze tests with their input.
• You will set up your own success criteria and do data analysis yourself, using using the plethora of in-house tools for analyzing data.
• You will constantly create hypotheses for improving your product, test them, and learn from the results.
• Has ownership of the product launch in the country; conducts user acceptance tests, assists in framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to business and platform product stakeholders
• Collaborate with local business stakeholders to identify and quantify technology enablers to grow the business
• Ruthlessly prioritize, drive stakeholder alignment, proactively manage risks & dependencies and plan for rapid & intentional experimentation.
• Identify, analyze, and track metrics that inform the success of products launches.
• Have a hands-on attitude - the product manager must be willing and able to "dive deep" into the inner works of our platform and become a product expert in it.
• Assist the i
• Minimum 3 years of Product management / product design / program management experience.
• Cross-disciplinary overview of business functions such as marketing, logistics, marketplace operations, accounting and finance a plus
• Degree in Computer science or related technical field is ideal but not necessary
• Basic understanding of SQL / UX design principles is helpful
• Proficient in Figma, Sketch and Adobe Suite, Invision, or related prototyping software
• Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
• Must have an empathetic approach to problem solving
• Effective communication & collaboration skills.
• Familiarity with Agile development process and Rapid product development techniques, such as Design sprints, Story mapping and others
• Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence
• Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
• Purpose driven
• Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
• Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
• Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
• Determined, perseverance, and hard working
• Creative, innovative, out of the box
Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9 am to 1 pm
Send your resume to
*Include a portfolio link in your CV.
*Only shortlisted applicants are required to come down for an interview.